IML Course: Active Fx Laser, Fractional Resurfacing
IML imparted an intensive course for physicians on 26th September in collaboration with Mediform and Lumenis to demonstrate the handling of the Active Fx Fractional CO2 Laser.
The course speakers were Dr Javier Moreno Moraga, Director of IML and Dr Gema Perez Sevilla, Maxillofacial Surgeon and Head of the Facial Cosmetic Medicine Unit at IML.
The session comprised the theory followed by several case studies in which patients underwent the Active Fx treatment with three main aims:
- Uniformity of skin colour.
- Elimination of pigmented lesions.
- Pore reduction.
- Reduction of expression lines and wrinkles.
- Reduction in skin laxity.
- Increase in new collagen synthesis.